- Thursday, October 21, 10:00 am or 4.00 pm CET
Join our live webinar “Gas Measurement” and learn more about measure confined spaces, sensors and the readings.
Reserve your seat now
About This Webinar
- Why do we need to measure confined spaces?
- What sensors are there and how do they work?
- What can we read from the measured values?
Part of our webinar is a live question and answer session with Sascha in which you can ask all your burning questions about the topic.
Sascha Röwe has worked as a captain, instructor and safety consultant in the maritime industry for many years.
Among other things, he went to sea for Stolt Tankers B.V. for several years.
His expertise covers the entire field of tank cleaning and cargo handling.
This webinar is part of a series
Persistent Floaters, date Wednesday, April 14, 9:00 am GMT IBC Toxic, date Tuesday, June 8, 12:00 am GMT
- Gas Measurement, date Thursday, October 21, 10:00 am and 4.00 pm CET
We regularly host free webinars on important tank cleaning and cargo handling topics.
The easiest way to stay informed is to sign up for our newsletter.Get our newsletter